MOT approvals: fast and complete via My VWE
Why deregister MOT via VWE?
Quickly unsubscribe MOTs? Insight into the number of MOT inspections that you perform? And want to know what is happening in your local work area?
All of this is possible with VWE's MOT service! With a versatile and flexible system full of useful tools, we help you quickly run your MOTs and understand your performance and opportunities in your area of work. What does that yield? More MOTs per day and higher turnover.
How does the MOT work in My VWE?
With the MOT in My VWE you can do your inspections even faster. For example with the helpful search function. In this video we explain how it works:
Insight into your own performance and your local work area
If you use the VWE Maintenance Module, you will receive the MOT Performance Monitor for free. With this monthly report you will gain insight into:
… your business stats:
- Number of inspections in recent months, divided into company cars and passenger cars
- Comparison of the number of inspections with the previous year
- The number of inspections per judge, divided into approvals and rejections
- Average number of inspections per judge, per day
… - and market statistics:
- Market share in recent months, compared to last year
- Distribution of MOT inspections by universal vehicles and dealers in the region
- Market share and total number of MOTs per zip code area
- The expected number of MOTs for the next 12 months
Do you want to approve MOT via VWE? Then go to the online registration form and choose the Maintenance Module.
Want to integrate this service into a dealer or garage management system?
With VWE's XML-mode capabilities, you can easily integrate this service into your garage software package. Suppliers of dealer or garage management systems can integrate many of VWE's services into their own product, via web services.